Promote A Lifetime Of Healthy Smiles With Children’s Dental Services
At Dripping Springs Family Dentistry, we know that in order for children to achieve and maintain great oral health in the short and long term, it’s vital that their parents make oral health an ongoing priority.
Why are children's dental care services so important?
Dental care for children is key to ensuring a lifetime of healthy smiles. Proper dental care during childhood helps reduce a young patient’s risk for cavities, gum disease, and other oral diseases. Additionally, it lays a great foundation for a positive attitude towards good oral hygiene practices, which benefits their overall well-being, as well.
Examples of children's services include:
- Fluoride treatments
- Dental cleanings & checkups
- Dental sealants
- Orthodontic evaluations and referrals
- Nutrition counseling and more!
When should your child start receiving dental care?
The American Dental Association recommends that children start visiting a dentist at age one or when their first tooth erupts. This helps ensure that your child receives preventive care and timely treatment for dental issues, if needed.
If your child requires dental care or if you have questions about which services would best protect their smile, call us today to schedule an appointment. We’re here to help!
Contact Dripping Springs Family Dentistry About Children's Services Today!
- Provide Childrens Dental Care in Dripping Springs, TX
- Develop healthy oral health habits from a young age
- Reduce your child’s risk for cavities and gum disease
- Develop a trusting relationship with our team
- Treat any dental issues quickly and effectively
- Help protect your children's smiles for life!