Losing one or more teeth doesn’t have to spell the end of your healthy, natural-looking smile.
As your Dripping Springs dentist in Texas, I’ve rejuvenated many patients’ smiles and protected their oral health for future years with dental implants.
Did you know … if you happen to lose just one tooth due to gum disease, a cavity, or trauma, bone loss will occur. This will cause other teeth to shift around – and you don’t want that. An implant permanently replaces the lost tooth – or teeth – and, if properly cared for, can last forever.
There are numerous benefits to dental implants …
- Save your smile. By getting implants immediately after tooth loss, you can prevent bone loss and maintain – or even improve – your facial appearance.
- Enjoy eating. You can eat your favorite foods just like you do with your natural teeth. Pain or discomfort won’t get in your way!
- Speak clearly. Since implants don’t move, you’ll be able to deliver your next speech or toast with full confidence.
- Restored self-esteem. With a complete smile, you are much more likely to share it with those around you. This is sure to put some pep in your step as you go about your day.
- An alternative to a denture or bridge. If you’re in good overall health and have healthy gums and bones, implants can be a better choice for an attractive smile.
- Dental implants have a success rate of up to 98%.
- Over 36 million Americans are missing all their teeth while 10 million are missing at least one tooth.
- A total of 30% of adults 65-74 years old don’t have any natural teeth.
Have you recently lost a tooth? Know someone who has gaps in their smile they want to fill? Your Dripping Springs dentist in Texas will help decide if dental implants are the best option. Like any other restoration, we’ll carefully consider your health, where the implant is needed, the best implant design, and its suitability for your lifestyle.
Yours in dental health,
Dr. Rob Smith, DDS, Dripping Springs